Pages

What's next?

This past Tuesday, I completed my externship of 210 hours. It has been one of the hardest things I have done. It has been quite exhausting physically and mentally. I knew it would be difficult and the 3 months felt like a decade. I am just so thrilled that I'm finally finished. I have completed my externship obligations and it feels awesome with a great sense of satisfaction.

What's next someone may ask or at least I ask myself. I am looking forward to take some time off, rest up a bit. I'm tired of being tired. Hopefully, I'll be able to take a vacation to somewhere exotic very soon. I also want to test recipes, and maybe enroll in some recipe contests. I still have so much to learn, but I think I know what direction I am heading, at least I think I know. I also want to do some volunteering. I inquire about an upcoming event as well as a more permanent volunteering opportunity with two of the local agencies. I am looking forward to learning more and hopefully get more involve this summer.  I am hopeful and excited that I will continue my passion for cooking. In fact, I am starting to defrost a various cuts of meat that have been sitting in my freezer since school ended. I hope to create new dishes for my family and friends to enjoy as well as searching for what's next in my culinary quest. Life is good.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...